Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Problems With Indians

Disclaimer: this blog currently has three different writers. I'm not the creator but his friend. I'll deliver my point of view of the current situation of the Indian community. Whatever I write might be controversial and hard to accept but do bare in mind it's only my opinion. I'll end my articles with my initials PC do look out for them.

Indians in Malaysia are in a pathetic state and we all do know that but the majority tend to ignore this problem. The Malays or Chinese can't be bothered and even most Indians themselves are ignoring it. Most Machas will tell you that they were not given chances to develop, you can agree with this point but if you look at the Chinese brothers, they weren't given the same chances too yet they are practically running the country incognito. The answer to why they are better is because they are more hard working. They prefer to work their asses off now and enjoy later.

Most Indians are downright lazy. Compare an Indian businessman and a Chinese businessman. The former prefers to finish work earlier so that he can go home and watch television while the latter works all night long to develop his business. Don't get me wrong, I have seen Indians who work tirelessly. In fact, one of my friends currently put his education on hold for a year to support his dad's business. He leaves with his dad in the morning and only cones back at about 8 pm and he's only 21 years old. Can you imagine yourself spending your youth working your ass off like that? I bet most youths reading this prefer entertaining themselves rather than putting an effort to whatever they do. 

I've always followed this philosophy that if you really put an effort into whatever you do, you don't need to pray to God for success, God himself will grant it to you. I have witnessed this countless of times. If you're young and have many more years to go, do not be afraid to make sacrifices. Every little effort you put in and every little sacrifices you make will give you a good output in the end.

Why I'm saying this is because, evidently we have never been given proper help by the government. We can't blame them for doing that. Just imagine yourself as a politician in Malaysia. Would you be willing to help someone who can't even stand up for themselves ??  No. This is one good reason why the government couldn't be bothered about us. They did the same to the Chinese, but they were strong collectively and look where they are now. They practically run this could try. They don't need the government to fund the schools, they can fund it themselves. If they can, why can't we?

One good solution is to work together. Let's show them all we can develop without their help. Let's show them how great we really are. Let them fear us. We must stand united. We must all help each other. Stop looking at your fellow Indian as a stranger, instead start treating him like your brother. Bare in mind folks, its really painful to be look down at by others. It's also even more painful when I see us fighting among ourselves. We are probably the only race on earth that will bring down our own kind. An Indian can beat up another by just staring. Sounds stupid right? But it's the goddamn truth.

That's why I'm stressing that we should not look at each other as enemies, we should treat each other as brothers in arms. Enough with the fighting and start being united for heaven's sake. We gotta respect our women also and please guys they aren't tools to satisfy your sexual pleasure.

I think I've written enough for today. I hope someone who reads this get motivated to change their attitude. I won't hope for everyone to be motivated, even if it's just one person who gets motivated, I'll be happy with myself.

Happy Reading everyone. If I have offended you, don't be it's only one guy's opinion don't get too emotional. Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated by our team. Thanks for reading.

PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment