Tuesday 8 April 2014

Unity

Its not something very unsual for my makkals to be disrespected in the face of Malaysia. People tend to get scared and nervous when the see us. Where did we go wrong??

Is it because the fact of 1500 valid gangster members which is a part of 38 indians gangster groups are my makkals? Maybe...but guys, is that the sole reason why we are being treated like this? Then comes another question. Another races also got banyak gangster then why they all ok only? Asking this question gives us a picture that this alone cant stand as the reason for our predicament. The actual reason for this  is US....us and us alone...Dont point your fingers and blame the goverment, the Malays and the Chinese always. Ask yourself that how united was,is and will our community be?

How many our my successful makkals would actually give their first priority for my makkals itself? I believe living in Malaysia certainly has shown you some pictures regarding priority given by the chinese and malays to towards their community. They would always place their people as the prime concern in most aspects. Are we doing the same or vice versa? From personal experience, I have seen alot of makkals who actually denies the chances to our people by giving tons of reason(not everyone guys and its irrelevant whether the reason is accepted or not). Remember guys...A person can only prove himself if given a chance to do so. Chance is the thing is which is needed by our young generation the most so why cant the affluent give them a chance to prove themselves?


The picture is the rough sketch of Parameswara. When I was studying in school, I used to hear alot of my friends complain. Why lah Parameswara convert into muslim, if he tak convert sure we wont be fthe victim of this favouritism( I also said this many times ). However, the day came when I grew up. The attitude of people blaming this continued but this time it was substitute with the goverment, Malays and etc. Guys...the real problem lies within us. We are not united and thats the fact. Dont believe me? Keep reading....
 





Prof. Dr. Ramasamy Palanisamy
Deputy Chief Minister of Penang





Roshini Muniam : Astronaut
(The First Malaysian Woman in Space)




 

Sensei P.Arivalagan KMW, AMN : National Karate Coach
 
 
This are the few people who made the Malaysian Indians proud throughout the nation. This are only few. There are tons of more malaysian indians who had made it and made all of us proud. But frankly speaking, how many of us actually know these brothers and sisters who made it? All we know is that if a makkal made it in this country, he/she would not be hold in high regard as compared to the malays who have made it. But then again, if we our ownselves does not aprreciated these people then why should others? These people are the ones which we should used to rise the name of our community but then we are the people who dont even recognize them.
 
 
I was at a tamil school one fine day. There was these few kids playing together. So I went and talk to those kids as I just wanted to know them. I started to enquire their name. So when I ask the kids their name...they told me their name,age,race and ambition. The thing that caught my mind was thier name and race. First kid told me that his name was Sreenivasan and he is a Indian. The second guy told me his name was Joseph Kalyanraj and he is a christian. I advised him that christian is a religion and you are just same as your friend. You are an Indian...To my suprise, he didnt seem to digest that, He was like no no no...I am christian...this situation made me to think....Where are the basic fundamentals of our community which is UNITY....
 
These are the main language which is being used by the Malaysian Indians. Rather than just being a language, people has used to language to ration out the Malaysian Indians. Guys, the total population of Malaysian Indians are only 7.1 percent in Malaysia. This is already been separated by religion, language then the worst of all....jati!!
 
The unity is the basic thing which is needed to empower our community. The basic of a simple community is Unity. When we are not strong in our basement, how to we aspect to rise? God Bless Us All!!
 
 

Lastly i just wanna say to everyone that this above post is personally my own opinion and if it was never meant to offend anyone. If it did, then SORRY is the word which i will use...

Reminder: Start helping our people because if we dont, none will !!!


PD 





 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment